We undertake both long and short term consultancy and programming contracts. We can quote for fixed-price consultancy work undertaken from our UK office in Hampshire, UK, or on-site services working directly with your staff at an hourly or daily rate.
We specialise in C++ development for the Windows and Linux platforms.
We have experience with many versions of Microsoft Visual C++ and the GCC C++ compiler.
Our in-house skills and experience include (but are not limited to):
- C++, including C++11 and C++14
- STL / Standard Library
- the boost library
- template meta-programming and generic programming
- XML, including use of the Xerces-C, libxml2 and Microsoft XML libraries.
- “Design Patterns” as advocated by Gamma, Helm, Johnson & Vlissides.
- SQL / relational database, including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL.
- OOA/D (Object-Oriented Analysis and Design) using UML.
- Version control software such as SVN, CVS, Subversion, Mercurial (Hg), Git, and Perforce.
- Agile / Scrum test-driven development, including unit testing & Test Driven Development.
We have access to a team of other experts that we can call upon if the job requires skills we do not possess in-house.