SimpleActivityLogger v2.2.0 is now available for immediate download.
- Can now display the user’s Full Name (if set) instead of the username.
- A “settings changed” log message is now appended to the log the moment the Apply button is clicked in the Settings dialog, rather than when the dialog is closed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented SimpleActivityLogger v2.1.x from running under Windows XP.
- Tweaked the service load order so that the SimpleActivityLogger service loads much sooner, and so captures the initial logon event. (Note: Not Windows XP)
- The installer now displays the version number, and also has various other minor improvements.
Click here to go to the product page to download it!
The full change history is available here.